Kajal Aggarwal: I am more 'Open to Glamour and Skin Show' right now


Kajal Aggarwal is definitely inconsistent and she is not at the top of her game right now. Even new comers are dominating Tollywood. With persistent failures, Kajal Aggarwal is on the wrong lane and wrong foot path. Right now she is just having 'Kavalai Vendam' under her belt.



So most of the rumours are on Kajal. Recently a leading Tamil magazine reported that Kajal will quit industry and she is ready to tie the knot and settle down. But Kajal denied the rumours and said,



"I am a fighter by nature. I vow to stay in this industry. I knew how to make the perfect come back. A little bit glamour and skin show is enough to make the come back. I don't have big projects. But I will have them at the right time.



I am in talks with two leading production houses. Soon there will be official announcement on all the projects. There is not question about exiting the industry. When I find the right person, I myself will announce it to everyone."


No comments

Powered by Blogger.